This Sunday we’re going back to work along the river. We’d LOVE to have you get involved and help the effort, here’s what you need to know.
- Time: Sunday from noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Place: 27th St SE in Minot, East down the gravel road that’s just North of the CP Railroad crossing.
- Goal: Clean up a natural oxbow of flood debris and clear the channel of deadfall.
- Bring: Chainsaws, chains, shovels, rakes, muck boots, waders, skid steers?
- Be Prepared! This work is hard, wet, and dirty, but the people around you will make it fun and memorable! And you’ll sleep great on Sunday night!
Use the contact form below to let us know if you can participate. We’d love to have a rough idea on the number of people we’ll see and what tools and resources they can bring!
Here’s a taste of what we’re going after. Pictured below is a pile of trees and garbage that is blocking passage on the channel. We want it gone in the worst way!